Auto insurance is a policy purchased by vehicle owners to protect you against financial loss associated with an auto accident. Instead of paying out of pocket for auto accidents, you pay an annual premium to your insurance company who then pays all or a portion of the cost associated with the accident including vehicle damage and medical expenses.
Following is a partial list of some of the auto insurance companies we represent:
Classic Car Coverage
If you own an Antique or classic car, or even a “modern classic” (like a 1976 Chevy Corvette), you may qualify for a classic car insurance policy. The vehicle must be used on a limited basis, but annual auto insurance policies are usually under $300. See our classic car insurance company’s website for more details: Hagerty www.hagerty.com
Motorcycle, Boat, RV & ATV
We can insure all of your toys from custom motorcycles to 4-wheelers to snow mobiles. And this may allow you to receive a multi-policy discount to go with your auto insurance
Available Coverages with a Texas Personal Automobile Policy:
1) Liability (Bodily Injury & Property Damage) This pays for other people’s medical expenses and auto repairs, attorney fees, and $250
bail in an accident you are charged with. Covers – You, your family, and others driving with your permission. Required by state.
2) Uninsured/Under-insured Motorist – Medical and funeral expenses, car repairs, car rental and replacement of damaged contents if you are in an accident and the other party doesn’t have insurance (25% of the drivers in Texas don’t have insurance). Covers – You, your family, and your passengers and is not required by state.
3) Medical Payments – Medical and funeral expenses (co-pays, deductibles…). Covers – You, your family, and your passengers and is not required by state.
4) Personal Injury Protection (PIP) – Medical and funeral expenses, lost wages, homemaker/ caregiver services. Covers – You, your family, and your passengers and is not required by state.
5) Collision – Car repair or replacement after an accident. Covers – Your car regardless of the driver and is required by lenders.
6) Comprehensive (Physical Damage other than Collision) – Car repair or replacement after fire, hailstorm, theft, or other non-collision event; rental car after theft. Covers your car and is required by lenders.
7) Towing & Labor – Towing and labor charges when your car is disabled. Covers your car and is not required by state.
8) Rental Reimbursement – A rental car if your auto is undergoing repair for covered damage. Covers you and your family members and is not required by state.
We Can Help You
Individualized service so you don’t feel it’s you against the world. Call us today at 281-852-3333 or click the button below to contact us by email because the best coverage and price is worth fighting for.